All screenings this week (week beginning Monday 19 August) are going ahead as planned. Any changes will be posted here.
Being outside, Moonlight Flicks can be affected by the weather. Our advice is to come as prepared as possible: bring warm jumpers and raincoats. If there’s some light or intermittent rain, we will proceed, but torrential or stormy weather may mean we have to cancel the screening.
It’s Britain, and even a miserable day can turn into a balmy evening. This summer especially, the weather has been very changeable. For this reason, we never make a decision about cancelling a screening until the day of the screening. If we do cancel a screening, all bookers will be emailed by 6pm and this page will be updated. Tickets will be exchanged or refunded.
If a screening goes ahead, we cannot refund or exchange any tickets for that screening.